job descriptionWhat This Position is All About
This role will maintain working knowledge of omni-channel clientelining tool that allows associates to sell and be commissioned on .com sales. Will work with Store Operations, Technology, Store and Banner teams to provide administrative support for Salesfloor program.
- Works in a challenging environment, driving positive outcomes and leading through results
- Has a problem solving approach, while being optimistic and future oriented. Can be depended on unique mindsets and bringing new perspective to problem solving.
- Independent, organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Strong PC skills
As the Coordinator, Store Operations – SalesFloor, you will:
- Maintain working knowledge of omni-channel clientelining tool that allows associates to sell and be commissioned on .com sales.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly reconciliation between internal Saks systems and 3rd party vendor reporting to ensure sales have been processed correctly on both ends. Will look at Salesfloor commission amounts and review against internal commission reports to ensure correctly payment to Salesfloor associates.
- Convey circumstances and work to resolve problems (typically commission payment errors) observed in the reconciliation process to the Business, Payroll and Sales Audit teams.
- Responsible for investigating and resolving all inquiries related to commission and sales reporting discrepancies with commission payouts.
- Partner with stores/business teams to resolve open inquiries. (Saks is typically Sales Associates/Manager level, HB/LT will work with Director of Stores, Tech, Store Ops and Banner teams.)
- Inititate sync and refresh of client books between Saks and 3 rd party vendor
- Create, disable and managing liceses for accounts for omni-channel clienteling tools ( Hudson's Bay) as needed by stores.
- Maintain master user list for commissions tracking ( Hudson's Bay).
- Process commission file for banners without an automated commission system (biweekly for Hudson's Bay, weekly for )
- Pull reporting, on an as-needed basis from Salesfloor program.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team work with an adventurous spirit think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.