Sr. Graphic Designer
What This Position is All About
You are organized and have a critical eye for detail. You are an accomplished visual designer with the ability to create for all platforms (predominantly digital in nature). You are collaborative and open to working across the HB team (copywriters, brand, strategy, developers & more) to create the best experiences for our customers. And ultimately, you are excited to help us shape the future of Canada’s oldest company.
- Conceptualize and execute design work across ALL touchpoints, including digital (site, email, social), print, retail, packaging, communication, campaign, & physical.
- Help to build the visual consistency of our brand across channels.
- Help us continue to evolve our always-on content in new ways.
- Work closely with the Copy teams (ENG/FR) to ensure the best customer experience.
- Maintaining consistency and speed to deliver content on time.
- Be the trusted partner for the North American creative counterparts.
- You approach all projects with conceptual thinking.
- 7+ years graphic design experience in a studio/agency environment
- Experience with fashion, beauty, home design and lifestyle brands an asset
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of multitasking in an evolving business.
- Takes initiative, is agile and can jump in wherever needed.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- Strong Excel and Google Suite skills
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.