This position is responsible for providing maintenance and upkeep of the premise by maintaining the warehouse organization capability & visual management standards.
Who You Are:
- Maintain cleanliness of the interior of the warehouse area.
- General housekeeping of the warehouse processing area including:
- Dusting racking and other fixtures
- Removal of waste (corrugate and other) from storage and processing areas
- Wash and maintain cleanliness of interior warehouse walls
- Vacuum equipment and processing areas as needed
- Operate powered floor scrubber
- Support 5S initiatives through execution of floor markings, applying signage and other preparatory activities as needed
- Fluent in English including reading and writing
- Organized and detail oriented
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Prior housekeeping and light maintenance experience helpful
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Compactor equipment and floor machine operator experience is an asset
As The HouseKeeping 5S, You Will:
- Remove damaged, worn, or outdated floor markings and signage as required
- Identify areas within the fulfilment center in need of waste receptacles
- Support spill cleanup activities as guided by maintenance team when required
- Support cleanup activities of building exterior / yard as required on ad hoc basis
- Other duties as assigned
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.