Senior Manager, Promotion Analytics
Day in the Life:
The Senior Manager of Promotion Analytics helps to develop and execute promotions strategy for bay.com. The promotional site manager will be spearheading our promotion strategy; will drive action across the team and customer accounts to maximize redemptions, prioritize promotion–centric investments, and drive digital increased margin and profitability. The Senior Manager of Promotion Analytics will work with cross functional partners across merchants, planning, marketing, vendors and strategy & operations.
What You Will Do:
- Drive growth in costumer acquisitions, engagement and retention
- Drive digital sales performance through analyzing all related operational KPIs
- Work with complex data sets to develop strategic, analysis-motivated consumer pricing and promotions plans
- Collaborate with Technology developers, and analytic teams to build solutions for measurement
- Proactively initiate, research, and perform data analysis and provide ad hoc reports to internal stakeholders on promotional programs, and behavioral analytics on websites and email campaigns
- Identify patterns and trends in marketing results and online activity and report on findings
- Work with Digital Channels to advise on our continually evolving digital strategy
- Ability to provide clear and concise technical direction, expertise, advice and tracking solutions to technology and analytic teams to build tools for measurement
- Create analysis & dashboards using Adobe Analytics and other Digital data sources
- Provide ad hoc analysis supporting the MP&A team
What You Will Need:
- A genuine interest in new approaches, fresh innovative ideas, and a strong belief in your ability to make ideas real
- Excellent analytical, logical, and organizational skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, working collaboratively, and supporting the team
- You appreciate working collaboratively with a high-performance team
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
About The Bay:
The digital-first transformation of The Bay takes us to the next level, with significant focus on technology investment and innovation - including the creation of Technology Hubs, increased fulfillment capabilities, expanded marketing and extended vendor partnerships for a highly-curated assortment.
Since the introduction of Marketplace in April 2021, The Bay has introduced more than 1,500 new or expanded brands and more than 25,000 new products through the new Marketplace Technology platform, and continues to grow and innovate on thebay.com — currently the 6th largest e-commerce business in Canada.
The Bay and Hudson’s Bay will work collaboratively to continue delivering an enhanced and seamless customer experience.
Our Commitment to Building a Winning Culture:
As One Team we have re-established our internal behaviours and culture to ensure we all succeed. One Team provides the tools needed to shift our ways of working and creates change to become a purpose-driven, digital first business. Our 4 pillars for embracing One Team are: Always be Customer Champions, Performance and Purpose Driven, Keep it Simple & Change Agents.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.