Chanel Beauty Advisor at Hudson’s Bay
Location RICHMOND HILL, Ontario, Canada
Job Opened October 14th, 2021
Education High School Diploma/GED
Job Number 210006BD
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of our ever growing and dynamic culture. We work with an adventurous spirits and are continuously building world-class teams. Customer service is our main priority and we want you to be excited about relentlessly delighting and entertaining the customer.
We are seeking a passionate individual to become one of our Beauty Advisors representing Chanel.
As a Chanel Beauty Advisor you will be representing a leading luxury goods brand. Designer, visionary, artist, Gabrielle ‘Coco' Chanel reinvented fashion by transcending its conventions, creating an uncomplicated luxury that changed women's lives forever. She followed no rules, exploring the very modern values of freedom, passion and feminine elegance. “Fashion passes, style remains”. This simple statement captures the essence of her revolutionary contribution to culture. CHANEL continues to inspire women of all ages all over the world with its timeless modernity. Much like the elegant, iconic fashions Coco Chanel began designing almost a century ago, CHANEL fragrances and beauty essentials are sophisticated and timeless. From the legendary fragrance Nº5 to the most effortlessly wearable foundations, CHANEL continues to set the standard for luxury and distinction.
As an adventurer of HBC we encourage you to think and act like owner operator, as we believe everyone impacts the business. We are inspired by our heritage and excited about our future and we want you to be too!
• Greet customers in a friendly, professional and timely manner
• Provide honest advice to customers regarding products
• Execute the appropriate selling behaviours consistently to achieve personal and team results
• Build your client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow-up on satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of up-coming events/promotions
• Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience
• Understand the competitive market and be aware of the trends and new products
• Assist in the execution of special events, seasonal gift with purchase and holiday programs
• Open new Hudson's Bay Credit and Rewards accounts as a means of building customer loyalty
• Perform daily department maintenance including light stock work, re-merchandising, transfers, price markdowns and general housekeeping
• Other related duties as assigned
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers, coworkers and vendors
• Ability to problem solve and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Results oriented with an ambitious drive to succeed in a commission-based environment
• Passionate and knowledgeable of cosmetics trends
• Fast-learner with strong organizational skills
• Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
Follow Your Passion
At Hudson's Bay, you can work and follow your passion everyday. Submit your application for the position that fits you best and soon begin your dream job!