Technical Program Manager, Marketing Technology
Day in the Life:
As a Technical Program Manager at The Bay, you will play a key role in shaping the future of the organization and driving innovation in the retail sector. The Technical Program Manager will work with internal tech and business partners to provide context to the design and project delivery of online, mobile, and store Marketing Technologies. The successful candidate will be part technical, part delivery and feel comfortable coming up with ideas on how to provide the best solutions for the company and ensure project delivery.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the business to understand needs, gather requirements, and translate into technical requirements that outlines solutions to business objectives
- Interpret business requirements to produce high quality, robust, and detailed technical designs that are practical, reliable, impenetrable, flexible, extensible, maintainable, and supportable
- Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
- Coordinate, create, and update project plans and architecture designs for online, mobile and store technology
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems
- 5+ years of work experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or computer engineering
- Familiar with iOS and Android native application development
- Experience with API’s (SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with PCI compliance and payment systems
- Understanding of database concepts
- Ability to develop complex mappings and workflows in accordance with requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a fast and dynamic organization where change is constant
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
Interested in Social Media? #LI-Hybri
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Bay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Bay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.