Generalist, People Experience/HR
What This Position is All About:
The Generalist, People Experience/HR will contribute to the development of Human Resources initiatives and execute programs to support Regional People Experience Team & Stores.
Who You Are:
- You are client-centric and always strive to delight both internal and external customers
- You are a true solution-seeker and display outstanding judgment and critical thinking
- You can deal with ambiguity and achieve results in a fast paced environment
- You have strong relationship building skills, and are able to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing
You Also Have:
- 4 year Bachelor Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Retail, or Business Management
- 3-5 years of applicable progressive professional and business experience (HR and Recruitment experience strongly preferred)
- Experience in a retail/merchant environment and interest and understanding of the fashion industry preferred
As the People Experience Generalist, You Will:
- Partner with the People Experience Solutions Center to provide training opportunities and resources for Stores
- Support Hourly Recruitment Strategies for Store
- Partner with key Business Partners to support Health & Safety Initiatives in Store
- Support Store Onboarding and Orientation processes
- Create Store PX Communications advising of updates and initiatives to support in Store HR Processes
- Compliance Reporting and follow ups as required
- Support Legal Partners with Administrative Tasks
- Other administrative tasks
What You Will Need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- Highly organized and effective in operating in a time sensitive environment
- A team player, displaying a 'can do' attitude and strong initiative skills
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
About Hudson’s Bay:
Hudson’s Bay is a digital-first purpose-driven retailer helping Canadians live their best style of life. As one of the country’s most iconic brands, Hudson’s Bay operates over 80 full-line locations and thebay.com featuring Marketplace - the 5th largest e-commerce business in Canada. Hudson’s Bay has established a reputation for quality and style through an unrivalled assortment including fashion, designer, home, beauty, food concepts and more.
Hudson’s Bay operates under the HBC brand portfolio and founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s oldest company. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of HBC. The Hudson’s Bay Rewards members share their passion for living a colourful life, and get rewarded for doing the things that bring them joy.
Our Commitment to Building a Winning Culture:
As One Team we have re-established our internal behaviours and culture to ensure we all succeed. One Team provides the tools needed to shift our ways of working and creates change to become a purpose-driven, digital first business. Our 4 pillars for embracing One Team are: Always be Customer Champions, Performance and Purpose Driven, Keep it Simple & Change Agents.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.