Location: VILLE D'ANJOU, Quebec, Canada
Job Opened: May 18th, 2023
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Number: 230001TZ
Job Type: Full-Time
What This Position is All About
The Visual Presentation Manager will act as the store's fashion leader, drive store sales, and exceed customer service expectations through visual merchandising and presentation within the store.
Who You Are:
You bring others together to drive results when needed. You have the ability to build morale and spirit within the team & bring out the best performance and potential in others.
Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas
Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures & monitors progress & results successfully.
Constantly looking for ways to improve the way things are done & comfortable with change and challenging conventions.
You Also Have:
- Post-secondary education preferred
- 2+ years in visual merchandising
As the Visual Presentation Manager, You Will:
- Oversee and implement all placement, standards of execution, and guideline directives with a strong hand in overall flow, merchandising, and store layout through displays, fixtures, signing, marketing, lighting, wall presentations, and assets
- Achieve brand consistency and enhancements by supporting corporate branding initiatives: in-store campaigns, windows, etc.
- Take a leadership role in communication, direction, and flow challenges within the store
- Create visual impact to provide customer excitement and interest per company guidelines
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.