Lead a Brilliant Career.
Bring your authentic self to work every day, and help our customers express themselves, style their home, and live their life in a way that reflects who they truly are.
As a brand, we celebrate the differences that make each and every one of us unique because we believe that people shouldn't fit archetypes.
So why should your career be anything less than extraordinary?
What to Expect:
The Specialist, E-mail Marketing will be a key contributor to our email marketing team, by helping to design, build, and execute persuasive email marketing campaigns that create awareness of new products and promotional events. This individual is a creative thinker who will partner with internal teams and external vendors to ensure the development and accurate execution of email marketing campaigns. They will support the Email Marketing Manager to ensure programs are well-planned, properly briefed and flawlessly executed.
● Work with Brand Marketing and Creative to build compelling briefs for email campaigns, based on seasonal trend considerations, business objectives, brand differentiation and relevant consumer moments
● Participate in email campaign briefing meetings and present additional expertise on campaigns based on previous issues, resolutions, emerging concepts, industry trends and best practices
● Oversee the build and successful deployment of email campaigns using drag-and-drop based interface (using Braze)
● Align with the eCommerce team on linking strategies, to track inventory, and provide a best-in-class customer journey
● Ideate, develop, and execute AB tests for various email components (timing, creative, segmentation, frequency) to support optimization of performance
● Deliver weekly reporting on performance metrics, analyze results and identify enhancement opportunities
● Develop Process Documentation and communication of changes to workflow processes
● 2+ years of relevant experience in a marketing operations role, ideally within email marketing or CRM directly at a retailer or similar D2C organization or agency
● Hands-on experience working with an enterprise email service provider
● Experience with Braze is considered an asset
● Strong understanding of marketing key performance indicators and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business
● Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Benefits package inclusive of parental leave top up, retirement savings, “Living Well” Program, and more
● A generous Associate discount of up to 40% off of top brands
● Work-life balance through a hybrid work model and flexible paid-time-off
The Fabric of Hudson’s Bay
Hudson's Bay has established a reputation for quality and style through an unrivaled assortment of products and categories including fashion, home, beauty, food concepts, and more. Hudson's Bay operates under the HBC brand portfolio. Founded in 1670, HBC is North America's oldest company. Hudson’s Bay helps Canadians live their best style of life by operating thebay.com featuring Marketplace, one of the largest premium life & style digital platforms in Canada, with a seamless connection to a network of Hudson’s Bay stores from coast to coast.
At Hudson’s Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We strive everyday to provide our customers with an experience they will value with our products, services and dedication towards adapting to the ever changing environment of retail.
This role will actively support our DE&I framework by identifying opportunities to increase and promote diversity in our teams, products and brands. They will lead with inclusion to nurture our OneTeam culture by removing barriers for our Associates and communities.
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Bay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used